NJ LAWS EMAIL NEWSLETTER E522 Kenneth Vercammen, Attorney at Law
July 18, 2017Greetings!
In this issue:
1. New NJ Estate Tax Law, Wills, & Estate Seminar October 3 at 7pm. Free community program in the Edison Library Main Branch, 340 Plainfield Ave, Edison, NJ 08817
2. Wills and Estate Administration- Protect your family and make planning easy
SPEAKER: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, NJ
Author- Wills & Estate Administration ABA
The January 1, 2017 New Estate Tax Law made a number of substantial changes in the administration of estates and trusts in New Jersey.
- 2017 changes to NJ Estate Tax & changes to taxes on pensions
- 2017 changes in Federal Estate and Gift Tax
- The New Probate Law and preparation of Wills
- Power of the Attorney
- Living Will
- Administering the Estate/ Probate/ Surrogate
You do not need to be an Edison resident to attend.
COMPLIMENTARY MATERIAL: Brochures on Wills, Probate
and Administration of an Estate Sales for Seniors, and Trusts.
For information call 732-287-2298 x 228
To register go to http://www.edisonpubliclibrary.net/index-ek.shtmlFacebook